Our experienced Physiotherapists have a range of sub specialities which include chronic pain management. We understand the complex nature of chronic pain and the need for a multidisciplinary, biopsychosocial approach.
We are committed to applying current evidence-based practice in pain management and we understand the importance in patient education so that they understand their condition and become better managers of their pain.
A comprehensive and holistic orthopaedic, neuromuscular and functional assessment will be conducted. Treatment is tailored and includes:
- Education regarding your condition
- Hands on Treatment
- Teaching of self-treatment strategies
- Graded progression of return to functional activities
- Exercises to promote mobility, strength, endurance and function
- Management strategies for “flare up”